RESERVED – 2,4 TERMINUS MILLS, CLONSKEAGH, DUBLIN 6
- EXCELLENT VALUE WITH GENEROUS CAR PARKING
- FORMER TRAMSHED CONVERSION TO FLEXIBLE, PRACTICAL OFFICES,
- MIXTURE OF OPEN PLAN AND CELLULAR OFFICE SPACE,
- 544 SQ.M. / C.5,855 SQ.FT. GIA,
- 13 CAR PARKING SPACES,
- TWO STOREY BUILDING WITH IMMENCE CHARACTER, ONLY C. 3KM SOUTH OF DUBLIN CITY CENTRE.
2-4 Terminus Mills comprises three interconnecting former tramshed buildings, located in a pleasant courtyard setting, in what was originally the terminus depot for the Dublin to Clonskeagh tram.
The office space now available is over two floors, ground and first. The space is attractively presented as a mixture of open plan space, cellular offices and meeting rooms. The offices are presented in good condition.
Externally, there are 13 car spaces private to 2-4 Terminus Mills. The car spaces are immediately to the front of the building, set in a courtyard.
Other occupiers in Terminus Mills include Platinum Pilates, Kavanagh Tuite Architects and the Independent Theatre Workshop.
ACCOMMODATION: SQ.M. SQ.FT.
Ground Floor: c.274 sq.m. c.2,950 sq.ft. GIA
First Floor: c.270 sq.m. c.2,900sq.ft. GIA
Total: c.544 sq.m. c.5,855 sq.ft. GIA