SOLD – INVESTMENT/DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY – PORTOBELLO, DUBLIN 8
Harbour House and Portobello House are situated at Portobello Harbour, at the intersection of the Grand Canal and South Richmond Street. The properties benefit from a high profile location with considerable visibility to all passing traffic. This part of Dublin is steeped in much culture and history and has evolved into its present character which combines a mixture of attractive residential properties with a vibrant commercial centre. The area is known as Portobello from the “beautiful harbour” after which it is named. The harbour no longer exists but was once located in the area between Harbour House and Portobello House which is now an attractive public plaza.
The properties are both conveniently situated being within easy access to the city centre, either on foot or on the nearby Luas at Charlemont.
Given their pivotal locations, both Harbour House and Portobello House are amongst the most renowned, landmark properties in South Dublin.
Portobello House and Rear Development Site
• Current income c €152,400 per annum from various occupiers.
• Short/medium term tenancies – no long term rights of renewal.
• Expired planning permission for scheme of development (2,868 sq ft /30,870 sq ft) , in addition to the existing Portobello House.
• Ideal Hotel, Apartment, Student Residences, Commercial Development Opportunity. Zoned Z4 “to provide for and improve mixed services facilities.”
Harbour House and Data Micrographics Site
• For Sale with Immediate Vacant Possession.
• Existing and current planning permission for medical centre of c 55,000 sq ft
• Site area c 0.13 hectares/0.32 acres.
• Ideal Hotel, Student Accommodation, Apartment Development Opportunity. Zoned Z1“to protect, provide and improve residential amenities”. This zoning includes residential, medical, hotel, education and retail, amongst others.