RESERVED – 24/26 Ormond Quay Upper, Dublin 1
DESCRIPTION / ACCOMMODATION
24/26 Ormond Quay comprises a 5 storey, mid terrace, modern office building, with concrete floors throughout, and external brick façade. Windows are double glazed aluminium.
The first floor office suite comprises a mix of open plan and cellular offices, of c.122 sq.m. (c.1,310sf).
Ladies and gents toilets are located in a professionally managed common area. An 8 person passenger lift serves all floors.
• Raised access floors,
• Floor boxes wired for power and data cabling,
• Suspended ceilings and recessed light fittings,
• Cassette air conditioning,
• 8 person passenger lift,
• Kitchenette facilities,
• Intercom system,
• Intruder / fire alarm.
• Central location, adjacent LUAS red line and Four Courts,
• Beautiful aspect over River Liffey,
• Cafes, retail, Restaurants and Bars in immediate vicinity,
• Offices on one floor plate, fully serviced.
• Car parking available nearby – details on request
LEASE TERMS, ETC.
The first floor office suite is available on anew, medium term flexible lease. Details of rent etc., available on request.
Address : 24/26 Ormond Quay Upper