LET – 23 Fitzwilliam Square, Dublin 2
- Pristine offices of c.335sqm / c.3,606sqft net internal area,
- Spotlessly clean, beautifully presented,
- Offices situated from Hall to third floors,
- Original Georgian features intact including cornicing, ceiling roses, etc.
- Very bright and airy throughout,
- Situated on the prestigious south side of Fitzwilliam Square,
- 5 private car spaces at the rear.
23 Fitzwilliam Square is an exceptional 4 storey over garden level Georgian property.
The building is situated on the southern side of Fitzwilliam Square, arguably the most prestigious side of the Square.
The property is presented in excellent condition throughout with original Georgian architectural period detail, intact. These include original ornate cornicing ceilings and centre pieces, door architraves etc.
Accommodation comprises of a combination of large reception rooms/offices and cellular offices, throughout with tea station/kitchen and bathroom facilities.
A particular feature of this buildings is the excellent natural light from front and rear, making it a very bright and airy building.
There are 5 private car spaces available with the property, access off Kingram Place at the rear.
The property as magnificent views out onto Fitzwilliam Square.
|Hall Floor Return||36.73||395|
|Total Net Internal Floor Area||335sqm||3,606sqft|