RESERVED – 69 MESPIL ROAD, DUBLIN 4.
- Prominent trading location on Mespil Road, close to Baggot Street Bridge
- Retail/office accommodation with established financial services use
- Bright and airy ground floor layout, excellent storage, staff areas or open plan working area at lower level
- Designated car parking on-site
- Huge catchment area with high volumes of passing trade
69 Mespil Road comprises an ideally located retail/office property, which is suited to a broad range of uses (spp). Its location, close to Baggot Street Bridge, ensures that it benefits from a very high profile. This part of Mespil Road, close to Upper Baggot Street, comprises of an attractive mix of commercial uses, including many cafes & food outlets. The position of the Grand Canal directly opposite the property is a beautiful feature and one which draws many to the area.
The property is well laid out in primarily an open-plan fashion. The ground floor shop front is an attractive feature. There is one on-site car space available with the unit.
|Level||Sq M||Sq Ft|
|Ground Floor||41.84 sq m||450 sq ft|
|Lower Ground Floor||49.66 sq m||534.53 sq ft|
|Total||91.50 sq m||985 sq ft|
*Intending parties are specifically requested to independently verify floor areas.
- Attractive shop front incorporating excellent display windows
- Superb frontage onto very busy thoroughfare.
- High quality commercial location.
- Suitable for many potential uses, spp.
- Established financial use.
- Newly painted and well presented.
- On-site car parking
- New lease on offer