LET – THE WAREHOUSE, 12 RICHMOND ROW, DUBLIN 8
- Eye-catching office space over 2 floors, c 215 sq m
- Own-door, self-contained accommodation
- Beautifully presented offices with mix of open plan and cellular layout
- Fully fitted, stylish and contemporary space
- Excellent location on the fringe of the city centre with every amenity close by
The Warehouse at 12 Richmond Row represents the best of contemporary office layout and is ideally suited to architectural, design or media-type organisations. The style of the building is modern and trendy, with a excellent split of both open plan and partitioned accommodation. The space is well-presented with good quality flooring and paintwork. The location of The Warehouse is one of its key attributes with it being adjacent to the Grand Canal at Portobello and very close Wexford Street and Camden Street. Public transport is close-by with Luas at Charlemont as well as a Dublin Bike station on the doorstep.
- Modern, contemporary offices
- Excellent layout, part open plan
- Partitioned and ready to occupy
- Desirable and stylish offices of distinction
- Own-door, self-contained unit
- Sought-after city-fringe location
- Extensive amenities on-hand, including bike station, Luas, Grand Canal, retail outlets etc.
- Ample on-street car parking