SOLD – 105 UPPER TREES ROAD, MOUNT MERRION, CO. DUBLIN.
105 Trees Road comprises an own-door, mixed use commercial and residential property, which has recently been upgraded to a very high standard throughout. The ground floor provides a commercial retail unit, currently benefitting from medical use. The rear ground floor and upper floor contain a beautiful 3-bedroom home, together with a stunning and spacious kitchen/living area opening onto the rear garden. The entire is immaculately presented and appointed to the highest standard.
The property, which is for sale with full vacant possession, is likely to be of interest to owner-occupiers and potential investors. This location is sought-after given its convenience to many of South Dublin’s best amenities and to the city centre.
- Prime, fully refurbished ground floor commercial premises, currently in medical use.
- High quality 3-bed residential accommodation overhead and at rear.
- Attractive, modern, open plan living accommodation with low-maintenance rear garden.
- Ideally suited for owner-occupation or investment purposes.
- Sought after location in South Dublin, close to UCD, Sandyford, M50 etc.
- Easy access to the City Centre.
- Full vacant possession available.
Address : 105 Upper Trees Road, Mount Merrion, Co. Dublin