SOLD – 5 GARDINER ROW, DUBLIN 1
5 Gardiner Row comprises an attractive 4 storey over basement period property, positioned just off Parnell Square. The property benefits from a beautiful vista across to Abbey Church which boasts a prominent position at the junction of Parnell Square. The building is in commercial office use throughout, with the exception of the top floor which has been in residential use for several years. The entire appears to be in good condition throughout having been well maintained. At rear is a secure car park with a tarmacadam surface. There is a rear fire escape to the back of the building.
- Conveniently located city centre premises in good condition throughout.
- Potential for various uses, including office, residential, education, hospitality etc, (s.p.p.)
- Situated just off Parnell Square, with excellent transport links close-by.
- Generous on-site car parking allocation.
- In close proximity to both Temple Street and Mater Hospitals.
- For sale with full vacant possession.
We understand that 5 Gardiner Row comprises the following floor areas:
|Level||Approximate Floor Area|
|Basement||78.72 sq m (NIA)|
|Ground||72.77 sq m (NIA)|
|First||83.73 sq m (NIA)|
|Second||79.13 sq m (NIA)|
|Third||120.23 sq m (GIA)|
|Total||434.58 sq m|
On a gross internal basis, the property comprises in the region of 652.73 sq m. Intending purchasers are specially requested to independently verify floor areas.
5 Gardiner Row is for sale by Private Treaty.
Address : 5 Gardiner Row, Dublin 1